Discover the proven immersion method that has been used by millions of language learners for over 20 years. Thirty available languages. Access to this database is provided by the New Jersey State Library.
How to access Rosetta Stone Mobile
- Prior to logging in for the first time, on your mobile device download the iPhone App or Google Android App.
- On your mobile device, open your browser and open this link.
- Enter your library card number. Do not log in with your Google account.
- Select Rosetta Stone Library Solution. Create an account with your username (e-mail address) and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch and load you into your language after a short delay.